Terms and Conditions
Welcome to !
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of 's Website, located at .
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from
- Redistribute content from
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of ; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of 's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
You understand and agree that the fees paid are considered solely for the secure access to the services. In no way these fees paid are considered a payment for the sale or license of the software.
You agree to pay all the fees or charges to your account as soon as the charge is due and payable. You agree that the company is authorized to immediately invoice your account for all the fees and charges that are payable without any further notice required.
Your subscription will continue indefinitely until it is terminated by you. After any subscription period, your subscription will automatically renew on the same day and continue for an additional equivalent period, at the same price as the prior period.
Warranties and Conditions
- You understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, your use of company properties is at your own risk, and company properties are provided on an “as is” basis, with all their eventual faults. The company disclaims all warranties, representations, and conditions of any kind, whether expressed or implied. Company parties make no warranty, representation or condition that: (1) company properties will meet your specific requirements; (2) your use of company properties will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; or (3) the results that are obtained from the use of company properties will be accurate and reliable. Any content downloaded from or accessed through company properties, is accessed at your own risk, and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your property, including, but not limited to, your computer system and any device you use to access company properties, or any other loss that results from accessing such content. The services may be subject to delays, cancellations and other disruptions. Company makes no warranty, representation or condition with respect to services, including but not limited to, the quality, effectiveness and other characteristics of services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from the company or through company properties will create any warranty not expressly made here. From time to time, company may roll-out new “beta” features or tools with which its users may experiment. Those features and tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind, and may be modified or discontinued at the company discretion. This section applies particularly and with full effect to such "beta" features and tools.
- You understand and agree that the company is not liable, and you agree not to seek to hold company parties liable, for the conduct of third parties, including operators of external sites, and that the risk of injury from such third parties rests entirely on you.
- As a part of company properties, you may have access to materials that are hosted by third parties. You agree that it is impossible for us to monitor such materials and that the access to these materials is provided at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, company parties shall not be held be liable for any loss of profits in any event, revenue or data, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or damages or costs due to loss of production or use, business interruption, or procurement of substitute goods or services, in each case whether or not company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with the agreement or any communications, interactions or meetings with other users of company properties, on any theory of liability, resulting from: (a) the use or inability to use company properties; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained; or messages received for transactions entered into through company properties; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on company properties; or (e) any other matter related to company properties, whether based on warranty, copyright, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory. The before mentioned limitation of liability will not apply for (i) death or personal injury caused by a company party’s negligence; or for (ii) any injury caused by a company party’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, company parties will not be liable to you for more than the greater of (a) the total amount paid to company by you during the one-month period prior to the rise to such liability; (b) 100$; or (c) the remedy or penalty imposed by the statute under which such claim arises. The foregoing cap on liability shall not apply to liability of a company party for (i) death or personal injury caused by a company party’s negligence; or for (ii) any injury caused by a company party’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are under a jurisdictions that doesn't allows exclusion or limitation of certain damages, some or all of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- The limitations of damages set forth are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between the company and you.